We speak with Manjir Samanta-Laughton. Author of the book Punk Science and The Genius Groove, proponent of the Black Hole Principle. Manjir answers questions on the following topics.
1. Can you tell us about your fascinating work?
2. The Black Hole Principle seems to be changing the way we think about consciousness. Can you say more about that idea?
3. Having spent time with you, I know you're very humble and human. How do you keep your feet on the ground?
4. For a long time now you've been studying the nature of consciousness. What can you tell us about the fundamentals of consciousness?
5. What events will you be doing in 2020 and how can people join your programmes?
6. What can you tell our listeners about how to live more resiliently in the light of what you know about consciousness?
LISTEN TO AN EXCERPT
Content©2020 The Healing Pool magazine All Rights Reserved