CLICK HERE FOR FREE ACCESS TO THE FULL PODCAST
Dr. Richard Bandler is the co-creator of Neuro-Linguistic Programming. He has authored 32 books on the subject and has trained thousands of people how to use his technology all over the world. He is always improving and developing NLP to the next level and is on a mission to make the world a better place by giving people the tools to use their brain for a change. He is known for his timeless quote "The best thing about the past is that it's over".
1. The process of healing is a binary thing, either you get better or you don't. Do you think this time of strangeness has taken it's toll on most people?
2. With fewer people venturing outside do you think phobias are on the increase?
3. What will be the result of learning in lock-down in terms of how people look after their health?
4. How can we identify what areas in our lives need healing?
5. How can people change their minds when it comes to thinking differently about their health?
6. What can you tell our listeners about how to live more resiliently and beyond?
Learn NLP with Richard Bandler
NLP ETERNAL FOR STREAMING MEDIA PRODUCTS
Richard's New Books
©2020 The Healing Pool magazine All Rights Reserved