Kath Temple is a success and happiness psychologist. She founded the Happiness Foundation and her company The Life Long Learning company. She gave a talk on TedxGreatWall on Happiness. She has worked with children from troubled homes and is an active proponent of conscious parenting. We speak with Kath about her work and how she transforms the lives of those she serves.
1.What is it about learning that fascinates you so much?
2. How come you created the 'Temple' and why was it important to you?
3. What is your take on what needs to be achieved in term of 'learning to be resilient'?
4. What were the key factors in your life that help you be resilient?
5. Does everyone have a gift/talent to share with the world?
6. What can you tell our listeners about how to live more resiliently?
©2020 The Healing Pool magazine All Rights Reserved