We speak with Nick Howe, enterprise manager with Natwest Bank. Nick answers questions on the following topics.
1. What are the most important aspects of running a business?
2. What is the best advice for women who have been out of work or employed for starting a business?
3. What resources should a start-up think about before starting a business?
4. What advice can you give to women who are thinking about starting their business?
5. What should a women do to approach a business lender for financial capital?
6. What can you tell our listeners to help them be resilient when running a business and how to remain resilient in the light of brexit?
Content©2020 The Healing Pool magazine All Rights Reserved