Pete Cohen is a motivational speaker, author and business leadership coach. He has been featured on morning TV in the UK and has authored a book for leaders called Inspirators. In this episode we tackle the challenges of creating your best life, being resilient and more empowered in a time when uncertainty is happening in our world on many levels. His podcast is in the top 30 listings for mental health.
1. What is the main purpose of your work and why is it important?
2. Learning has been a big part of your life. What are some of the biggest lessons you've learned and how has this impacted your life?
3. What are the most useful ideas about how to manifest a life your love and how do we implement them?
4. How can we develop a sense of security in these times of uncertainty?
5. What will the future look like in terms of creating a health care system for the masses?
6. What can you tell our listeners about how to live more resiliently?
Content©2020 The Healing Pool magazine All Rights Reserved