We speak with Peter Sage. Peter's extraordinary story is a real life hero's journey. Having been sentenced to 6 months in Pentonville Prison for contempt of court, he sets about changing the lives of inmates and prison officers alike. His book The Inside Track gives an up-close-and-personal account of life inside one of Britons most violent prisons.
Peter answers questions on the following topics.
1. How come you were imprisoned as an innocent man?
2. What made you want to start a mission to change how the prison service works?
3. What advice would you give someone whose other-half was sent to prison?
4. How did you maintain a sense of calm in an environment that was so full of fear, violence and emotional chaos?
5. What would you give to experience a new set of experiences under similar circumstances?
6. What can you tell our listeners to help them live more resiliently?
©2020 The Healing Pool magazine All Rights Reserved